Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Simple. Summer. Beauty.


Do you switch up your makeup when the warmer weather comes? I like to go light and natural! For my everyday look, I just moisturize and skip the face makeup [like foundation and concealer] to let my skin... breathe. I also put my hot hair tools away and let my naturally curly hair do its thing.

I'm the type of person that NEEDS to do their eyebrows. [Mine are extremely sparse!] So I always include a good quality brow pencil in my everyday arsenal. Then it's just blush, 2 coats of mascara, and a favorite lippie! A BB body cream keeps my dry skin soft, smooth, and glowy all season long.

Going Natural for Summer

This is all I need to feel comfortable and beautiful during the summer. Even though it's a super simple look, you can still have lots of fun with bright pops of color. I love to rock hot pink lips! Need to kick it up a notch? Add some eyeliner!

If you're afraid to step out of the house with a bare naked face, try a BB cream. They provide you with the coverage you need, without the heavy feeling of foundation. I purchased a Korean brand online, which I'm currently testing out. Amazing! I'll be sharing a review of it soon, so stay tuned!


PRODUCTS USED:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette 
$21.00 from sephora.com
- L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color in Coral Encore 
FREEBIE Courtesy of Glamour Mag for Testing Purposes
- Essence Kalinka Beauty Blush in East Side Story
$3.99 from Fred Meyer
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express in Blackest Black
$4.00 [on sale] at Target
- Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Frizz Styling Cream
Sample from Ipsy's June Glam Bag [Value $2]
- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream in Light Skin Tones
$.99 from Target

Want to subscribe to ipsy? Here's my code. You can also stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook.

What are your summer beauty essentials? Have you tried any of these products? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover