Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Filofax 2014: Weeks 3 - 5


Hello again! It feels great to be back :) But because of my little hiatus, I've fallen behind in ALL of my projects! Slowly but surely, I am catching up. Starting with my Filofaxes. They're all up-to-date and ready for me to get back in the game! And today I'll be sharing 3 weeks worth of planner layouts...

As you can see I use both an A5 and Personal Filofax to organize my life. Take a glimpse inside my Original A5 & Personal Domino. I even added some extra inserts to Stay Organized in 2014! In case you missed my last Filofax post, you can find it here.

FF 2014: Week 3 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

Let me give you a quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my Personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries into it because I like knowing what I have going on in that part of my life.

WEEK 3

FF 2014: Week 3 in My Personal Domino

The color-coding system really helped me to stay on top of this busy week in my Personal Domino. Apart from my standard daily entries and other little notes, I had extra details that I needed to keep track of for an upcoming trip. Which happens to be the reason why I don't crowd my pages with decorations and stickers beforehand. I want to be sure that I have enough space for my notes!

But I always add washi tape for inspiration before I start my week :) On top, I used Recollections tape cut into a banner. Colorful Birds on a Wire line the bottom of the pages. A Martha Stewart dewdrop holds a little reminder [that I move from week to week], a pink Typo page marker is used to hide some personal info, and an up&up (Target) magnetic clip holds my pages together. A Paper Addict dashboard sits right between my week.

I'm using CC-Inspired WO2P inserts from My Life All in One Place.

FF 2014: Week 3 in My A5 Original

In my A5 Original, I'm also using CC-Inspired WO2P inserts from My Life All in One Place. To continue the cohesiveness, I added the same washi tape from my Personal Domino. But I did sneak in a cute Hello Kitty sticker ;) When things happen to not go as planned... which happens often, I use a transparent sticky flag to mark changes in scheduling. I have another up&up magnetic clip to hold my pages together, and a Paper Addict dashboard [which I customized] sits between my week.

WEEK 4

FF 2014: Week 4 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

This week I decided to take a break from blogging to get ready for and enjoy our Road Trip to Portland, OR. Blogging didn't seem important... it was all about vacation & Family. For decorations in my A5 Original, I used a car sticker from Michael's Hello Kitty's line, more transparent sticky flags to mark changes in scheduling, pink & white Valentine washi tape from Target, and pink Hello Kitty tape by Sandylion. In my Personal, I chose pink dotted washi by Recollections to complement the HK washi tape.

WEEK 5

FF 2014: Week 5 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

The reason for my blog hiatus and all of the unfinished projects. Real Life. Our family was battling a stomach bug :( Nothing planned or scheduled. Just notes. I didn't even decorate the pages...

Goodbye, January...

FF 2014: January Calendars

Hello, February!

FF 2014: February Calendars

FF 2014: A Sneak Peek at My Current Week

Now I'm back. And my planners are ready! I have lots of catching up to do! Hope you enjoyed my Filofax post :) You can browse all of my previous layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, browse my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest.

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Have you fallen behind with an ongoing project? How do you catch up? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover