Thursday, January 16, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 2


Hello! I'm really enjoying documenting another year with Project Life... and starting off with a new book is pretty awesome! Today I'm so happy to share my most recent completed layout with you. But in case you missed last week's, you can find it here.

WEEK 2
Life Documented
January 6 - January 12

PL 2014: Week 2 | Full Spread

This week was wonderful! I captured lots of great everyday life photos and memories worth documenting. I even had tons of new supplies to play with! I let the fun pictures from this week be the inspiration for my theme. Lots of girly embellishments and the color pink, of course!

PL 2014: Week 2 | Left Page

Here I'm using a Hobby Lobby pocket page continued from Week 1. I really loved the colors in this week's photos, so they were my palette when choosing cards and embellishments. I mixed up the cards on this page with some handmade ones, a printable filler card, and journal and fillers from different designers and collections. 

Starting with the title card, I used a cloud design from the set of Planner themed Project Life cards. I added Hello thickers by Amy Tangerine, a Colorbok number element, yellow enamel dots by Recollections, and an arrow by MAMBI.

PL 2014: Week 2 | Cards - Set 1

For this set of cards I used a double-sided card from last week to hold a wallet-size instagram photo of my 365/30 Lists. I added some neon paper tape to write the title. Next is a 4x3 filler card from WRMK. I created a handmade card using paper from Amy T's Sketchbook line. It holds a 4x4 instapic of my daughter. To complete the card, I used Studio 112 and Glitz alphabet stickers, Wish thickers by Amy Tangerine, and a Cosmo Cricket doily sticker.

PL 2014: Week 2 | Cards - Set 2

This is another fun mix of cards. I used the other side of the 4x6 WRMK journal card from last week to hold a wallet-size instagram of my VDay stash. I added some Dymo labels for the title. Next is a handmade 4x3 card using pretty paper from my scraps. It has another wallet-size instapic, some Heidi Swapp alphabet stickers, and pink bling. The last card is a cutout from my Hopscotch paper pad by Colorbok. I used some of my own writing to fill in the calendar card.

PL 2014: Week 2 | Love Filler Card

I scoured through my stash of free printables to find a filler card that worked with my theme. I resized this print to fit the 4x6 pocket. The colors and LOVE sentiment works perfectly!

PL 2014: Week 2 | Right Page

I'm using the same Hobby Lobby pocket page for the right side. I filled the pockets with a fun mix of cards, papers, and photos.

PL 2014: Week 2 | Cards - Set 3

For the first card in this set, I have a handmade card using paper from Dear Lizzy's 5th & Frolic. It holds a 4x4 instagram photo, a pink SMASH* label that I embossed with my Dymo, a wood veneer hashtag, a print-and-cut label, and some alphabet stickers by Glitz and Basic Grey. Next is a 4x3 filler card from the Girl themed set of Project Life cards. The last one is a printable filler card that holds a wallet-size instapic and some glittery red Hooray thickers.

PL 2014: Week 2 | PNW Life

I made this card using more paper from Dear Lizzy's 5th & Frolic line. I added a 4x4 instagram photo of my little one in her rain gear... necessities for living in the Pacific NW. Some large AC Remarks Hazel and K&Company Animal Tails alphabet stickers complete the card.

PL 2014: Week 2 | Cards - Set 4

I made a Week in Review card using a ledger design from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook paper pad and some pink Cosmo Cricket alphabet stickers. The 4x3 cards are from my hubby's company party. Some Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic paper acts as a mat for his name tag. I took a photo of his letter about the Profit Share bonus, and added an arrow (cut on my Silhouette Cameo) to highlight the amount. [Concealed for privacy. The SMASH* mustache clip is there to hide more info.]

PL 2014: Week 2 | Bravo Night Card

The last one is another handmade card using patterned paper from my collection and a piece of ephemera. I thought the hubby's itinerary from Bravo Night would be a great addition to our album! To decorate the card, I added a black banner cut on my Silhouette Cameo. I also used a white gel pen to create the faux stitch detail and writing, and some AC Remarks alphabet stickers for the rest of the title.

I hope you enjoyed my Project Life post :) You can find all of my previous layouts and albums here. Looking for the fun free printables I used in this week's spread? Browse my "SMASH* & PL" or "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. Be sure to follow those boards, because I find new stuff often!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting 2014 with Project Life? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover