Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 December Daily: Week 3


Hello 2014 and Happy New Year everyone! This week I'm working on finishing up and sharing the remaining pages of my 2013 December Daily album :) Today you'll be seeing Week 3, but here is Week 1 & Week 2 in case you missed it. I also have my 2012 DD on my blog if you're looking for more inspiration!

Now onto Days 14 - 19...

DAY 14
"Our Cookie House"

2013 DD: Day 14 - Our Cookie House

For this page I used a red Pebbles inc. journal card for the details, and cut some pretty Recollections holiday paper to create my filler card. I added a couple of wallet-size instagram photos capturing the day's memories of building our first Hello Kitty Cookie House! To embellish the card, I chose some adorable dimensional Hello Kitty holiday stickers from my collection.

DAY 15
"A New Favorite"

2013 DD: Day 15 - A New Favorite

Here I used a fun journal card printable to document the details of the day. I created a handmade card using some Christmas cardstock that a friend gifted to me. I added a single wallet-size instapic, red paper tape that I cut into a banner, filmstrip washi, glittery red "Jingle" thickers, a Dymo label, and the daily number tag.

2013 DD: Full Page Pocket - Subway Art Printable

Next I used a full-page pocket to showcase a favorite subway art print that I found this season. Pink textured Bazzill cardstock acts as a mat for my free printable. I added a couple of strips of holiday washi tape for decoration.

DAY 16
"Happy Mail"

2013 DD: Day 16 - Happy Mail

Using the pink cardstock from the previous page to act as the background, I added a 4x3 card [RAK'D to me] for my journaling, a wallet-size instapic of my awesome free goodies, a large Hello Kitty embellishment that a sweet friend made me on her Cameo, and "Elf" thickers & Studio 112 alphabet stickers for the title.

DAY 17
"Dear Santa"

2013 DD: Day 17 - Add On: Handmade String-Tie Envelope

I created a 4x6 string-tie envelope using Kraft cardstock, pink holiday paper scraps, mini brads, and pink & white twine. I added a printable mailing label to the front of my handmade envelope. This holds my daughter's letter to Santa.

2013 DD: Day 17 - Dear Santa

This next page I mixed up the cards a bit, but went with a cohesive red and white theme indicative of Santa. The first pocket holds a North Pole filler card, and is followed by a fun printable journal card. I used my white gel pen to write the details. I kept the 6x4 card pretty simple, only adding the daily number tag, glittery gold "Boho" thickers, a Cosmo Cricket "Mr. Claus" cardstock sticker tag, and a MME "Winter Wonderland" enamel dot.

DAY 18
"Kid Craft"

2013 DD: Day 18 - Kid Craft

First, I cut some Studio Calico holiday cardstock to hold a wallet-size photo of my daughter enjoying a day of fun. In the next pocket, I used the double-sided card from the previous day as the background. I added a wallet-size instagram photo edited with the new A Beautiful Mess app recently released on Android. I finished off the card with the daily number tag and glittery silver "Sunrise" thickers. I did something different for my usual journal card and chose a holiday recipe card instead. It's the perfect way to document the day! An American Crafts Christmas roller date stamp marks the date.

DAY 19
"Ohana"

2013 DD: Day 19 - Ohana

The 3x4 pockets hold a printable journal card and lovely filler card from my collection. For the 6x4 card, I used pretty Recollections holiday paper, a 4x4 instagram photo, the daily number tag, glittery white "Delight" thickers, and a red Cosmo Cricket "Mr. Claus" heart sticker.

That's all I have for you today! Be sure to check back tomorrow, because I'll be showing the remaining pages of my 2013 December Daily album! For even more inspiration, feel free to browse all of the December Daily posts on my blog! Want the fun free printables I used in today's post? You can find some of them in my Printables: December blogpost, or on my "December Daily" pinboard on Pinterest. And see how I stayed organized with December Daily using my 2013 Holiday Planner!

I have lots of fun stuff planned for 2014! Stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by liking my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now to show some love....

I hope the new year brings love, laughter, happiness, good health, and prosperity to your and your family!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover