Sunday, December 22, 2013

Filofax: Week 51


Hello! It's time for my end of the week Filofax post :) As you can see, I use both an A5 and Personal planner to stay organized. Feel free to take a peek inside my A5 Original & Personal Domino. And in case you missed last week's post, you can find it here.

Filofax: Week 51 in A5 Original & Personal Domino

For now, I'll just give you a quick rundown of what I use my A5 and Personal Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life.

Filofax: Week 51 in My Personal Domino

This week in my Personal planner was pretty busy! Apart from my usual daily routines, I also had lots of holiday projects and to-dos on my agenda. The color-coding system I use really helps me stay on top of things! For decorations, I used a couple of my favorite tapes. I picked up the black and pink star washi from Paper Addict back in 2012. The B&W camera washi is another favorite that I picked up last year from The Beary Scrap. I also have a Martha Stewart dewdrop [which I move from week to week], a Christmas filler card from my December Daily stash, and an up&up (Target) magnetic clip to hold my pages together. A Paper Addict dashboard sits right between my week to hold important sticky notes.

The WO2P inserts I'm using were created by my friend Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I've been using them for six months and enjoy how roomy and spacious they are... especially on those busy weekends!

Filofax: Week 51 in My A5 Original

It was equally busy in my A5 too! I had the usual notes about my blog posts and weekly projects, along with extra tasks and to-dos for Christmas. But there are times when I don't get to everything on my agenda, so I use super handy transparent sticky flags to mark changes in my scheduling.

As for decorations, you won't see much on the pages of my A5 but washi tape. This week I have a red and silver theme continued from last week's page. Freckled Fawn chevron tape lines the bottom, and wide "Love" tape [from Paper Addict] that I cut into a banner is on top. Another Paper Addict dashboard [which I customized] sits right between my weeks. I also have another Christmas filler card and up&up magnetic clip here too!

The WO1P inserts I'm using is No. 2105-2013 by Paige Paigen. I've only been using them for a few months, and the biggest problem I thought I would have with them is space. It took me a while to get used to having my week on a single page too! But as you can see, even on my busiest weeks I have more than enough room for all of the details.

A Sneak Peek at My Current Week

That's it for today! You can view all of my previous Filofax layouts here. If you haven't already, check out my A5 Original & Personal Domino! If you're looking for more planner inspiration, feel free to browse my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest. You can find the fun free Christnas printables I used in this week's spread on my "December Daily" pinboard. I also have more awesome freebies on my "SMASH* & PL" and "Printables/Templates" boards! Have fun and pin away!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you obsessed with using planners to organize your life? A fellow Filofax addict? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover