Sunday, October 13, 2013

Filofax: Week 41


Hello :) I hope you had a great weekend! It's Sunday, which means time for another Filofax post. Today I'm happy to be sharing last week's pages from my planners. I've had the joy of using my new A5 along with my personal Filofax these last few weeks. I really enjoy having both planners to help organize my life. A lot of people ask me how I use both sizes together, but I won't be going into too much detail about it in this post. In the future, I will be sharing the inside of my A5 Original. But in the meantime you can see how I use my personal Domino here, and feel free to check out Week 40 too.

For a better understanding of the details you'll see on the following pages, I'm just going to give you a quick rundown of what I use my personal and A5 Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, Household stuff such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details, I use my A5. Since my personal Filofax is my everyday planner, I duplicate entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life. So far, this system totally works for me.

Filofax: Week 41 | Full Spread in My Personal Domino

We celebrated our 14 year Anniversary this week, so I felt it was very fitting to do a love theme in honor of it in my personal Domino. I chose a few of my favorite washi tape designs to decorate these pages. For the banner on top I used "Head in the Clouds,"  a strip of "Potty People" tape lines the bottom, and a piece of "Love" washi marks the day of our anniversary. I purchased all of these tapes over a year ago from Paper Addict, but they are no longer available.

I embellished the pages with a ghost doodle to remind me of the Ghost Hunters season premiere, a cute dimensional Hello Kitty sticker, and a simple heart sticker.

The WO2P inserts I'm using were created by my girl Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I love them because they provide more than enough space to write down important details (especially on the weekends), and that they start on Sunday which corresponds with my Project Life.

Filofax: Week 41 in My A5 Original

In my A5 I'm using No. 2105-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. I'm still getting used to having my week only on one page. And as of now, it's working fine for me. I thought I wouldn't have enough space for all of my details, but so far that doesn't seem to be posing a problem since I'm using two planners.

I don't embellish the pages too much in this Filofax besides transparent neon flags to mark changes in my scheduling and the usual washi tape. Continued from last week, I have a fun neon "circuit board" design by Scotch along the bottom of my pages, and some Target up&up dotted aqua washi on the top. A Paper Addict dashboard [which I customized] sits right between my weeks, and is the perfect place to hold sticky notes.

A Sneak Peek at the Current Week in My Personal Domino
A Sneak Peek at the Current Week in My A5 Original

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed this week's Filofax post! Feel free to browse all of my previous layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, be sure to check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest.

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my new fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love... 

Are you a planner addict? What are you using at the moment? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Please let me know. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover